Social media is changing the way we communicate and interact with one another. They have the power to create new communities, to bring existing communities closer and to give us an entirely new way of speaking up. We believe it’s important to harness the power of social media for the immediacy and benefit they provide and for how they help us Be United.
- Facebook: Become a United Way Ottawa fan on Facebook and we’ll offer you meaningful content — including video, audio and photos—- on our programs, activities and special events. Become a Fan.
- YouTube: Join us on YouTube where we use the power of video to tell our story, those of our volunteers, and the people and communities we help. Find us on Youtube.
- Flickr: Explore the United Way story through the power of pictures. Find us on Flickr.
- Twitter: Follow our activities on your computer or mobile device via twitter. Follow United Way Ottawa.
- Share Buttons: On our website, you’ll find buttons that allow you to easily share documents with others to get our story out to a larger public and help show how we can all make change happen.